In July 2015, the developer, Property Resources Group, called a meeting with the Osgood First Addition to announce they would be stepping down from the responsibilities of the neighborhood. An exploratory group formed and met over the next 13 months to plan for the current HOA. The members of this group were: David Hauff, Chuck Heiden, Valerie Fiske, Deb Jundt, Brenda Richards, Cindy Sepulveda, and Ann Upton.
By August 29, 2016, we were officially an HOA and a meeting was called with the members. At this meeting, the first board of directors was elected: Chuck Heiden (President), Valerie Fiske (Vice President), Vishnu Parvathareddy (Treasurer), Jamie Upton (Secretary), and Alicia Weigel (Director at Large). These members served through February 2018.
2018 Board of Directors through February 2021: Valerie Fiske (President), Duke Albrecht (Vice President), Vishnu Parvathareddy replaced by Anita Hofsommer September 2019 (Treasurer), Renae Troyer (Secretary), Floyd Nemer (Director at Large).
2021 Board of Directors: Valerie Fiske (President), Renae Troyer (Vice President), Carolyn Zehren (Treasurer), Tami Norgard (Secretary), Floyd Nemer (Director at Large).
Osgood First Addition Homeowners Association Boundaries:
The map below shows the boundaries for the originally platted parcels that made up Osgood First Addition. Any subsequent re-plats of Osgood First Addition to any of the following other “additions” remain in Osgood First Addition per the original Declaration of Restrictive Covenants and fall under the Osgood First Addition Homeowners Association. These include all or portions of the following additions:
Osgood 1st, Osgood 2nd, Osgood 3rd, Osgood Villas, Osgood Villas 2nd, Osgood Villas 3rd, Osgood Villas 4th, South Beach Townhomes, Villas by the Greens
Osgood First Addition Homeowners Association Contact Information:
PLEASE NOTE: This website is the property of the Osgood First Addition Homeowner's Association. If your inquiry is in regards to Osgood Estates, you've reached the wrong website and we are unable to assist you.
Osgood First Addition Homeowners Association
4265 45th St S
Fargo ND 58104
Osgood was a city in Cass County, North Dakota. The city was located on the east side of the Sheyenne River, three miles south of West Fargo. Osgood was founded in 1884 as "Garfield" (named in honor of the recently assassinated President James A. Garfield). The name was changed to "Osgood", in honor of the landowner who ceded the site to C.C. Furnberg, who located a country store and post office at the town site. The post office and country store ceased operations in 1953. Furnberg's son, Oscar, donated the store to the Cass County Historical Society, where it was restored and put on display at the Bonanzaville, USA pioneer village museum.
Today, Osgood is no longer a city. Instead, since 2004, the general vicinity of Osgood has become an affluent neighborhood of Fargo, North Dakota, centered on a golf course. The course and neighborhood still bear the "Osgood" name. Many roads in the neighborhood, such as Furnberg Place and Houkom Court, were named after families who originally lived in the town. Pictures of the former town can be found in the Osgood Golf Course clubhouse and in the Osgood Hornbacher's supermarket.